STEP 1 : School visit and interaction with the Principal
STEP 2 : Registration
STEP 3 : Form submission
The parents are requested to visit the school Office, fill the registration form. Kindly carry one latest coloured passport size photograph of the child and the parent along with a self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate (Municipal Corporation)
- Copy of Report Card of the previous year (if needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
- 2 photographs of the student
- TC from the previous school for students seeking admission.
- Aadhar Card
Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.Acceptance of Admission :
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters of admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation and Welcome Letter through E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The timetable for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they, in turn, need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which have been covered in the class to date.
STEP 4 : FORM SUBMISSION
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed, parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.