PRARAMBHIKA's ONLINE LEARNING MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
LIVE LEARNING FEATURES
Real time learning is now live. Gain access to incredible live tutoring features.
LIVE CLASSES 1 TO 1
ALL INDIAN LIVE TEST
1 TO MANY
UNLIMITED DOUBT SUPPORT
SAVE COMMUTE TIME
E - CONTENT
LIVE WEEKLY TEST
Google Classroom’s purpose is to facilitate paperless communication between teachers, students and streamline educational workflow. Classroom allows teachers to create classes, post assignments, organize folders, and view work in real-time.
HOW IT WORKS
Assessments : There are regular assessments conducted periodically in which the skill level and gap in understanding of the content is gauged. The assessments are also based on the CBSE format of assessing student understanding.
Comprehensive evaluation : The evaluation done by Prarambhika is continuous and comprehensive. The reports are sent to parents via email so that they too can track the trajectory of their child’s learning.
Live Classes : Every morning there is a Hangout session where the teachers spend time discussing the assignments and facilitating the learning of the students. There is an opportunity for students to discuss and bring up concerns and problems they might be facing. This is done on a daily basis.
- A Laptop or Tablet or a Smartphone with an inbuilt camera. A laptop is preferred as it makes it easier for the student to do the classes
- A pair of earphone/headphones
- It works on Apple as well as Android machines
- If you are currently a student of Prarambhika, then there is no additional cost for using PACE.
- If you not a student of Prarambhika, then you need to enroll in the program by submitting the PACE Registration Form via www.prarambhika.com. We will send you the details once registered.
- Yes, it is.
- Zoom is an online conferencing tool that is used by face to face interaction.
- Google Classroom is a Learning Management system which is especially been designed for educational purpose.
- Google Classroom not only allows us to have face to face interaction using Google Meet but also allows the school to upload assignments for the students. The students can do their assignments online and submit for evaluation.
- Teachers evaluate the assignment and then return the paper with grades to the students.
- The school is also able to generate report cards online.
- It is completely an online process with no paperwork.
- Google Classroom allows the students to leave a message under their login. The message gets delivered instantly to the teacher.
- The teacher responds to the message whenever they log in next.